Coca-Cola Chicken this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, coca-cola chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coca-Cola Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Coca-Cola Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coca-cola chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coca-Cola Chicken:
- Get 500 of chicken thigh fillet, cubed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of freshly cracked black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of katakuriko (or you can use maizena).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced thinly.
- Get 200 ml of coca-cola.
- Take 1/4 cup of oil for frying.
Steps to make Coca-Cola Chicken:
- Combine chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder and wait for about 5 minutes. (It's best to store it in the fridge for about an hour).
- Add flour, katakuriko, and egg to the chicken. Mix well..
- Heat oil in a pan. For better results, fry in two or three batches until golden brown. I was feeling lazy, so I just pour all into the pan..
- Flip occasionally until the chicken are half-cooked..
- Remove excess oil. Add onion and stir occasionally..
- Add coca-cola and wait until the liquid is almost gone. Add more salt if necessary..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food coca-cola chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coca-Cola Chicken Recipe Video: