Crock Pot Country Ribs this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, crock pot country ribs. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock Pot Country Ribs is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Crock Pot Country Ribs is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook crock pot country ribs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Country Ribs:
- Prepare 2 of large packs country style ribs (bone in).
- Take 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1-12 ounce of can Coca Cola.
- Make ready 2 cups of bbq sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- Make ready of Fresh minced garlic (10 cloves).
Instructions to make Crock Pot Country Ribs:
- Rinse ribs in cold water and pat dry.......
- Add onions to bottom of large crockpot.....
- Next add your country style ribs.....
- Now add : Coca Cola, bbq sauce, black pepper and garlic......
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours......
- Serve with my cheesy buttered noodles and enjoy 😉!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crock pot country ribs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Crock Pot Country Ribs Recipe Video: