Coq Au Vin this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, coq au vin. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coq Au Vin is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Coq Au Vin is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coq au vin using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coq Au Vin:
- Take 1/2 cup of bacon.
- Take 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken tight fillet removed skin.
- Take 1/4 cup of cognac.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- Make ready 20 of small white onion, peeled.
- Get 3 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of red wine.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- Take 350 g of fresh botton mushroom.
Steps to make Coq Au Vin:
- Brown braised onions:.
- In a frying pan heat olive oil, add parboiled onions, toss for several minutes until lightly browned. Add water to halfway up onions and add 1/2 tsp salt. Cover pan and simmer slowly for 25 minutes until onion tender. Set aside..
- Brown the mushroom:.
- Heat butter and oil, hot toss in mushrooms and saute over high heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Brown the bacon. set aside..
- Brown the chicken, pour the cognac, salt &pepper, bay leaf and thyme..
- Place onion around the chicken and cook slowly for 10 minutes..
- Sprinkle flour over the chicken, mix well. Pour wine and stock and brown bacon, garlic, tomato pure. Simmer for 25 - 30 minutes..
- Removed chicken and add mushroom and simmer for 4 - 5 minutes. The sauce should be thick..
- To serve, put the chicken into the bowl and pour all the sauce over it. Garnish with parsley..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coq au vin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coq Au Vin Recipe Video: