Peppercorn Steak with Sauce this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, peppercorn steak with sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peppercorn Steak with Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Peppercorn Steak with Sauce is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have peppercorn steak with sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peppercorn Steak with Sauce:
- Make ready 2 of steaks.
- Make ready to taste of freshly ground pepper.
- Get to taste of freshly ground salt.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Take 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of brandy or similar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
Instructions to make Peppercorn Steak with Sauce:
- Liberally season steak with salt and coarsely ground black pepper, being sure to generously coat the entire surface of the meat. Using your hands, press the seasoning into the meat create an even coating..
- Heat vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking. Add the steak to the pan and sear on one side for 4-5 minutes for medium-rare..
- Turn and sear the other side for another 4-5 minutes, for medium-rare. If steak has a fat- cap, be sure to sear it as well for 30 seconds to a minute. Once cooked to desired doneness, transfer steak to a cutting board to rest..
- Reduce heat to medium and add brandy. Allow brandy to cook down for about 1 minute while using a whisk to scrape off any browned bits leftover in the bottom of the pan..
- 0nce brandy has reduced by half, add cream and continue to whisk until combined..
- Add Dijon mustard and remaining butter and continue to cook until mixture begins to reduce and thicken, about 8-10 minutes. Add ground pepper to taste.The final pan sauce should have a rich consistency and coat the back of a spoon..
- If the cut of steak has fat or bone that needs to be cut around upon serving, then the sauce is best served on the side. Otherwise, pour directly over the steaks..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food peppercorn steak with sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Peppercorn Steak with Sauce Recipe Video: