Carrot Almond Milkshake this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, carrot almond milkshake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carrot Almond Milkshake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Carrot Almond Milkshake is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook carrot almond milkshake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Almond Milkshake:
- Take 1 of large carrot.
- Make ready 1 glass of cold milk.
- Make ready 12-15 of almonds.
- Prepare 1 scoop of vanilla Icecream.
- Make ready 1 spoon of fresh cream.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of elaichi powder.
- Make ready 2-3 pieces of Icecream.
- Make ready 2-3 pieces of ice cubes.
- Get few of mint leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Carrot Almond Milkshake:
- Wash,chop and boil the carrots..
- Blanch almonds,keep aside..
- In a mixer grinder add carrots almond,sugar and elachi powder..
- Grind it to a smooth paste.
- Now add milk,ice cream,cream and ice cubes.
- Churn again..
- Adjust the taste..
- Transfer in a tall glass with crushed ice..
- Garnish with almond flakes and month..
- Serve chilled.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food carrot almond milkshake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Carrot Almond Milkshake Recipe Video: