Sacher Torte this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sacher torte. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sacher Torte is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Sacher Torte is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sacher torte using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sacher Torte:
- Prepare of Cake base:.
- Take 150 g of soft butter.
- Take 150 g of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of vanilla bean (or 1 Tbsp vanilla sugar, or 1 tsp extract).
- Get 7 of egg yolks.
- Get 150 g of dark couverture chocolate.
- Make ready 1-2 Tbsp of Brandy or rum (optional).
- Get 7 of egg whites.
- Make ready 30 g of sugar.
- Get 150 g of cake flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder (optional).
- Prepare of Fruit jam glaze:.
- Make ready 120 g of apricot, red current or raspberry jam.
- Take 50 g of sugar.
- Get 4 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice (1/2 lemon squeezed).
- Get of Chocolate icing:.
- Make ready 200 g of sugar.
- Make ready 125 ml of water.
- Prepare 150 g of dark couverture chocolate.
Instructions to make Sacher Torte:
- Preheat oven to 170C. Oil and dust with flour a 26 cm springform..
- Cream the butter with the powdered sugar, and vanilla/vanilla sugar until fluffy. Add the egg yolks one by one and stir in the warm, melted chocolate. Add brandy/rum if using..
- Beat the egg whites with the sugar until stiff peaks form then pour over the creamed butter/sugar. Sieve the flour over top the egg whites and fold in lightly until well mixed..
- Pour the batter into the springform and even out..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the center. For the first 12 minutes, prop the oven door open the width of a finger so the batter can rise before forming a crust. Let cool overnight..
- Make the jam glaze: In a small pot, cook the jam with the sugar, water and lemon juice. When it boils down to a third, run it through a sieve..
- While still hot, spread over the cake and let cool for at least 2 hours before spreading the chocolate topping..
- Make the chocolate icing: Cook the sugar in the water for 5 minutes. Let cool somewhat..
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath and gradually stir in the sugar water..
- Stirring frequently, let the icing cool until creamy yet still fairly liquid-y. (The consistency depends on the temperature). When it’s the correct consistency, immediately spread over the cake..
- Let cool. Serve with whipped cream if you like..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food sacher torte recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sacher Torte Recipe Video: