Lobster Linguine this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lobster linguine. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lobster Linguine is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Lobster Linguine is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lobster linguine using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster Linguine:
- Take of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of White Onion.
- Get 2 of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Thyme.
- Take 2 of Whole Lobsters.
- Take 3 pinch of Cayenne Pepper.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Tomato purée.
- Make ready 200 ml of White wine.
- Get 100 ml of Brandy.
- Make ready 200 ml of Chicken or vegetable stock.
- Make ready 100 ml of Double cream.
Instructions to make Lobster Linguine:
- Remove the lobster tail from the carcasse, this can be trickier than first thought. After removing the head, I prefer to separate one side of the tail shell from the bottom, working towards the end of the tail until the lobster meat can be removed.
- Finely chop the onion and carrots and add to a pan with sufficient butter and thyme stalks. Gently fry on a low heat until the carrot and onion soften..
- Break the lobster carcasse into large pieces and add these to the pan along with the legs, claws and head (I tend to leave this whole). Additionally add cayenne pepper, tomato purée, thyme and white wine to the pan..
- Pour the brandy into the pan and set alight (flambé) until the flames naturally die out..
- Add the chicken stock and increase the heat of the pan marginally in order to reduce the liquid content and thicken the bisque..
- Once the consistency of the bisque has thickened, remove the carcasse (keeping the claws for later) and thyme stalks and pour the remaining bisque into a blender and liquify..
- Heat a pan of boiling water and add enough salt to make the water taste strongly of the sea. Cook linguine (fresh or dry vary in cooking times) until al dente..
- Heat a frying pan to a medium temperature and add a large knob of butter. When the butter has started to bubble, place an unseasoned lobster tail upside down into the pan, fry on both sides (time depends on the size and thickness of the tail, the meat should look moist but not translucent when cooked).
- Sieve the contents of the blender into a pan, add the double cream, season to taste and whisk gently..
- Remove the cooked linguine from the pan and at to the plate, add the cooked lobster tail and claws. Then pour over a generous amount of the lobster bisque..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food lobster linguine recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Lobster Linguine Recipe Video: