Beef Burgundy this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, beef burgundy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Burgundy is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Beef Burgundy is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef burgundy using 20 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Burgundy:
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of olive oil, I used chili infused.
- Take 6 slices of thin bacon.
- Prepare 2 1/2-3 pounds of beef chuck, cut into cubes.
- Take 12 of baby carrots.
- Take 2 of red onions, sliced.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1/4 cup of brandy.
- Get 2 cups of good quality burgundy wine.
- Get 4 cups of homemade beef stock.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of sait and pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Make ready 3 1/2 tablespoons of butter, divided us.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dryed thyme.
- Prepare 1 pound of frozen pearl onions.
- Get 1 pound of small button mushrooms.
- Get of Garnish.
- Prepare of chopped parsley and sliced green onions.
- Make ready of hot sauce to taste, such a as Frank's red hot.
Steps to make Beef Burgundy:
- Preheat the oven to 300.
- In a duch oven cook (or a large skillet, which I use for more surface to brown then transfer to the dutch oven as done for the braising) bacon until crisp, remove to plate lined with paper towels to drain..
- Add olive oil to the pot the bacon was cooked in. Toss beef cubes with sriracha salt and pepper.
- Brown in batches in the hot oil, removing to a plate when brown.
- Off heat add brandy and ignight until flames end.
- Add the carrots, onions and garlic and cook about 15 minutes, add the burgundyvwine and bring to a boil, reduce by 1/2.
- Add tomato paste broth, thyme, and hot sauce to taste, bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add the beef back, cover with a tight lid and place in the oven until meat and vegetables are very tender, 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours.
- Meanwhile in a skillet in 2 tablespoons of the butter saute the mushrooms and pearl onions until tender.
- Add to beef when it's done.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons butter with the flour to make a pastebinna small bowl..
- On top if the stove bring the finished stew to a simmer, slowly stir in butter/flour paste, reduce heat to a low simmer and cook, stirring 5 miunutes.
- Add parsley and green onions.
- Serve in bowls garnish with more parsley and green onions.
- Serve with crusty bread, mashed potaos or rice.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food beef burgundy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Beef Burgundy Recipe Video: