Chocolate banana milkshake this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate banana milkshake. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate banana milkshake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate banana milkshake is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate banana milkshake using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate banana milkshake:
- Take 2 of bnanas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1 Packet of harshey's chocolate syrup.
- Take 6-7 of Nuts of your choice.
- Take Aa needed of Chopped nuts to garnish.
Instructions to make Chocolate banana milkshake:
- Take a mixing jar and add the peeled banana and nuts in it. Mix it until the nuts get crushed and bananas turn into a smooth paste. Then add the milk and chocolate syrup to it and mix it for couple minutes. And your healthy and tasty chocolate banana milkshake is ready..
- Pour it in a glass and garnish it with chopped nuts or even flakes of chocolate that mskes it favourite of kids..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate banana milkshake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate banana milkshake Recipe Video: