Wild Goose Breast Au Poivre this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, wild goose breast au poivre. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Wild Goose Breast Au Poivre is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Wild Goose Breast Au Poivre is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have wild goose breast au poivre using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Wild Goose Breast Au Poivre:
- Take 2 of wild goose breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Cognac or brandy.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green peppercorns in brine.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy (30%) cream.
- Make ready pinch of sea salt.
- Take of freshly ground pepper.
Steps to make Wild Goose Breast Au Poivre:
- Bring meat to room temperature before preparation. Pat dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper and coat with a bit of oil, rubbing with your hands..
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat, melt the butter and oil. As they begin bubbling, place the meat in the pan and sear both sides then bring to medium rare (about 135F)..
- Remove breasts, tent with foil and set aside to rest while you complete the sauce..
- Take the skillet off the heat and add the cognac. Ignite the alcohol and shake the pan until the flames die.
- Return to medium heat and add the cream and green peppercorns..
- Bring gently to a boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the sauce thickens..
- Slice 3/8" thick, across the grain. Serve drenched with au poivre sauce. Plates very well with winter vegetables like acorn squash and braised kale..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food wild goose breast au poivre recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Wild Goose Breast Au Poivre Recipe Video: