Shrimp Bisque this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, shrimp bisque. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp Bisque is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Shrimp Bisque is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp bisque using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Bisque:
- Take 1 cup of butter, divided.
- Take 1 1/3 cups of A/P flour.
- Take 3 qts of Seafood Stock.
- Prepare 2 lbs of Shrimp (medium size), peeled & deveined. Reserve the shells.
- Make ready 2 of large onions, chopped.
- Prepare 6-8 of Garlic Cloves, smashed.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Get 1/4 cup of Tomato Paste.
- Take 3 of Fluid ozs Brandy.
- Get 1 quart of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tobasco sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Seafood Seasoning.
- Get of Croutons.
Steps to make Shrimp Bisque:
- To make the rue, use a large sauce pan over medium heat, melt 3/4 cup of the butter and add the flour. Cooking and stirring about 7-10 minutes. This removes the flour taste and the brown color will add flavor. Season with salt and pepper..
- Stir in the seafood stock and simmer for about 15 minutes. Turn off heat and set aside..
- Chop onions, set aside. Peel and devein shrimp, setting shrimp aside and keep shells to sauté..
- In large skillet with sides over medium heat, add 1/4 cup butter, chopped onions and shrimp shells. Cook until onions are opaque and shells are pink..
- Add garlic, tomato paste and Paprika and cook until browned..
- Stir in brandy and light on fire to burn off alcohol. Simmer until thickened..
- Now add the stock you made earlier. Stir to combine. Lower heat and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes..
- Next strain through a fine mesh strainer to remove the shells and onions, leaving velvety smooth stock. Return to the large pan to simmer..
- Heat cream and add to stock in pan. Stir together..
- Dice shrimp and sauté them in the skillet over medium heat until just pink..
- Stir cooked diced shrimp, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce and seafood seasoning to pan. Stir to combine..
- Place in bowl and top with a few croutons. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food shrimp bisque recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Shrimp Bisque Recipe Video: