Greek Almond Crescent Cookies this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, greek almond crescent cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Almond Crescent Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Greek Almond Crescent Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have greek almond crescent cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Almond Crescent Cookies:
- Make ready 1/2 c of ground almonds.
- Prepare 1 c of butter, softened.
- Get 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- Get 1 tbsp of brandy or 1 tsp vanilla.
- Get 2 c of flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 1/2-2 c of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Greek Almond Crescent Cookies:
- Spread ground almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350F degrees oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned..
- In a bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy, then add the 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar and egg yolk, mixing well. Stir in brandy or vanilla and almonds..
- In another bowl, combine flour and baking powder, then gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, blending until smooth..
- Pinch off walnut-size pieces of dough and shape into crescents. Place on ungreased baking sheets, spacing cookies about 1 inch apart..
- Bake in a 325F degree oven for 30 minutes or until very lightly browned, then place baking sheets on racks and let cookies cool for 5 minutes..
- Sift about half the 1-1/2 to 2 cups powdered sugar over wax paper and transfer cookies to it. Sift the remaining 3/4 to 1 cup powdered sugar over top to cover cookies. Let cookies stand in the sugar until they cool completely, then store in a tightly covered container..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food greek almond crescent cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Greek Almond Crescent Cookies Recipe Video: