The Pretty Princess' Milkshake this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, the pretty princess' milkshake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The Pretty Princess' Milkshake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. The Pretty Princess' Milkshake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have the pretty princess' milkshake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make The Pretty Princess' Milkshake:
- Prepare 6 of mini vanilla ice cream sandwiches.
- Take 3 of scoops vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 packages of fun size M&M's.
- Take 1 of fun size 3 Musketeers bar.
- Get 2 of fun size Milky Way.
- Take 1 of whipped cream to garnish.
Steps to make The Pretty Princess' Milkshake:
- Add all ingredients to blender (except whipped cream), set to milk shake and blitz that goodness!.
- Pour into glasses, top with whipped cream and more candy, and serve the sugar hungry ravenous Princess..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food the pretty princess' milkshake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
The Pretty Princess' Milkshake Recipe Video: