Cognac Pecan Pie this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, cognac pecan pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cognac Pecan Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cognac Pecan Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cognac pecan pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cognac Pecan Pie:
- Get 1 cup of light corn syrup.
- Make ready 3 large of eggs.
- Make ready 1 cup of white sugar.
- Take 4 dash of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Get 4 dash of Cognac.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of shelled pecan.
- Take 1 of deep dish pie crust.
Steps to make Cognac Pecan Pie:
- Pour in the light corn syrup, eggs and sugar into a bowl and mix them together..
- Once everything is mix together add in the vanilla and cognac and mix them together until your happy with your mixture..
- Place your pecan into the pie crust. Then pour your mixture over the pecan...
- Let the mixtures level out. Then you place the pie into the oven at 375°F..
- Then cook for a hour and half or until the egde is golden brown..
- Once the pie is finished cooking leave it in the oven to rest for half a hour then serve..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food cognac pecan pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cognac Pecan Pie Recipe Video: