Kicked Up Hot Chocolate this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, kicked up hot chocolate. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kicked Up Hot Chocolate is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Kicked Up Hot Chocolate is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook kicked up hot chocolate using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kicked Up Hot Chocolate:
- Prepare 3 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of coffee liqueur.
- Get 1 tbsp of dark rum or brandy.
Steps to make Kicked Up Hot Chocolate:
- In a saucepan, bring the milk and cream to a low boil. Remove from heat..
- Whisk the cocoa powder and vanilla into the milk. Add the sugar and simmer over medium heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Add the coffee liqueur and dark rum(or brandy) and stir well. Remove from heat..
- Take 4 mugs, wet the rims and dip into cocoa powder. Pour hot chocolate into mugs and top with whipped cream and grated chocolate..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food kicked up hot chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Kicked Up Hot Chocolate Recipe Video: