No Bake Winter Slices this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, no bake winter slices. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
No Bake Winter Slices is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. No Bake Winter Slices is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook no bake winter slices using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Winter Slices:
- Get 600 grams of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 150 ml of water.
- Take 250 grams of butter.
- Prepare 250 grams of crushed butter cookies.
- Get 200 grams of ground nuts (I put carob).
- Get 200 grams of dessicated coconut.
- Get 150 ml of rum (or brandy or whiskey).
- Get 160 grams of baking chocolate.
- Make ready 255 grams of baking chocolate (GLAZE).
- Take 150 grams of butter (GLAZE).
Steps to make No Bake Winter Slices:
- Put sugar and water in a pan over low heat until the sugar dissolves completely (10min).
- Add butter, chocolate, nuts, crushed cookies and coconut to the pot. Take off heat.
- Add alcohol or a few drops of rum extract.
- Spread mixture on a big sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate until firm.
- GLAZE: melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler then pour over the cooled cake. Refrigerate until firm. Enjoy :).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food no bake winter slices recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
No Bake Winter Slices Recipe Video: