Puerto Rican Coquito this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, puerto rican coquito. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Puerto Rican Coquito is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Puerto Rican Coquito is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have puerto rican coquito using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Puerto Rican Coquito:
- Make ready 1 cup of Bacardi Rum.
- Take 2 can of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 can of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweetened condensed milk.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Puerto Rican Coquito:
- Mix all ingredients in blender until everything is mixed well, dont add cinnamon until your ready to drink. Use as a topper..
- You can add more liquor if you like.
- Keep it in the fridge until ready to serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food puerto rican coquito recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Puerto Rican Coquito Recipe Video: