Warm Spiced Mulled Wine this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, warm spiced mulled wine. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Warm Spiced Mulled Wine is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Warm Spiced Mulled Wine is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have warm spiced mulled wine using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Warm Spiced Mulled Wine:
- Make ready of wine.
- Make ready 1 of bottle red wine. A dryer wine works best. 750ml bottle.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brandy.
- Get 1/4 cup of honey.
- Get 1/3 tsp of ground cloves.
- Take 1 large of orange.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- Get 2 small of apples.
- Prepare 3 of cinnamon sticks.
Steps to make Warm Spiced Mulled Wine:
- In a slow cooker set on low or a stock pot on low-medium heat pour in bottle of wine and brandy. Cover crock pot while simmering..
- In a small bowl mix honey, cloves, allspice. Stir until spices seem to blend in well..
- Slice orange in thin slices. Core apples and also cut into thin slices..
- Add fruit and honey and cinnamon sticks to wine. Mix well..
- Let wine simmer for 1 hour in either cooking method being utilized. After one hour set to keep warm or simmer..
- Serve this beautifully flavored and fragrant wine warm..
- You may place fruit slices and a cinnamon stick in each wine glass..
- Use an inexpensive wine for this. A burgundy, merlot or cabernet sauvigon are what I recommend..
- Enjoy your festivities!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..
- This makes about 6 servings per bottle. You can easily double or triple the recipe..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food warm spiced mulled wine recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Warm Spiced Mulled Wine Recipe Video: