FRENCH COUNTRY BEEF STEW this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, french country beef stew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
FRENCH COUNTRY BEEF STEW is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. FRENCH COUNTRY BEEF STEW is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook french country beef stew using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make FRENCH COUNTRY BEEF STEW:
- Take 2 lb of beef or lamb.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of brandy.
- Take 6 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Get 3 large of bay leaf.
- Prepare of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 3 medium of carrots sliced.
- Make ready 28 oz of can whole tomatoes squished in hand keep the juices to add also.
- Make ready 1 lb of mushrooms I used king oyster mushrooms thats what I hade but use your favorite.
- Prepare 2 medium of onion sliced thinly.
- Make ready 1/4 of peeling of medium orange.
Instructions to make FRENCH COUNTRY BEEF STEW:
- In a bowl combine 1/2 cup brandy, beef, 2 tablespoons oil, parsley, salt, thyme, pepper, bay leaves. Coat meat completely.
- Cover bowl; refrigerate 2 hours, stirring occasionally. After 2 hours, drain meat, reserving marinade..
- In large saucepan or Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoons of oil, add meat, a few pieces at a time. Brown on all sides..
- Add tomatoes and juices, onions, orange peel, reserved marinade. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer (covered) for 1 hour..
- If you cannot use alcohol make a simple syrup and heat it and then steep some chopped raisins or dates in it for an hour or two, and then use some liquid from that instead of the brandy. That way you're adding some flavor, but without the alcohol. Much like the other suggestions, it won't be exactly the same as adding brandy or other liquor, though..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food french country beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
FRENCH COUNTRY BEEF STEW Recipe Video: