Salisbury Steak this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, salisbury steak. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salisbury Steak is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Salisbury Steak is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have salisbury steak using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salisbury Steak:
- Get of Step 1.
- Take 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- Get 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Get 1/2 cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg (Slighly Beaten).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Steak Seasoning.
- Take of Step 2.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Butter (Divided).
- Get of Step 3.
- Take 1/4 cup of Cognac.
- Make ready 8 oz of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Get 2 cup of Beef Broth.
- Make ready 1 packages of Brown Gravy Mix (1.2 oz).
Steps to make Salisbury Steak:
- In a large bowl, combine beef, 1/4 can mushroom soup, bread crumbs, egg, onions, and steak seasoning. Mix thoroughly and shape into 4 oval patties..
- Heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown patties on both sides and transfer to a plate..
- Add remaining butter and cognac. Saute mushrooms for 7 to 8 minutes. Add beef stock and whisk in gravy mix until smooth. Stir in remaining mushroom soup..
- Return patties to skillet and spoon gravy over top. Cover pan and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. I like to serve with some garlic mashed potatoes or over some egg noodles or white/brown rice..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food salisbury steak recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Salisbury Steak Recipe Video: