Mike's Wounded Drunken Zebra this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, mike's wounded drunken zebra. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Wounded Drunken Zebra is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mike's Wounded Drunken Zebra is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's wounded drunken zebra using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Wounded Drunken Zebra:
- Take of Wounded Zebra Dessert.
- Make ready 1 box of 3.5 oz Hershey's Instant Special Dark Pudding + 1.5 Cups Cold Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Blackberry Brandy Or Kahlua Liqueur [chilled].
- Take 1 box of 3.5 oz Hershey's Instant White Chocolate Pudding + 1.5 Cups Cold Whole Milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Bailey's Irish Cream [chilled].
- Make ready 1 of 14.5 oz Strawberry Glaze.
- Get 8 large of Fresh Strawberries [6 for glaze - 2 for garnish].
- Prepare 2 large of Piping Bags Or 2 Ziplock Bags [slightly snip end of Ziplock after chill to pipe].
- Get of Options.
- Prepare 12 oz of Whipped Cream.
Instructions to make Mike's Wounded Drunken Zebra:
- Mix dark chocolate, cold milk and chilled liquor and beat for 1 minute. Place in piping bag or a Ziplock bag and chill..
- Mix white chocolate, cold milk and chilled Bailey's liquor and beat for 1 minute. Place in piping bag or a Ziplock bag and chill..
- Chop 6 strawberries and beat into strawberry glaze until blended. No need to place this glaze in a piping bag..
- In two clean, large, chilled serving glasses, place strawberry glaze at the base of your glasses. Then begin to pipe both dark and white chocolates and strawberry glaze to resemble a wounded zebra on the sides of the glass. Fill the centers with your remaining chocolate puddings..
- Top with strawberry glaze and garnish as desired..
- Serve chilled but don't allow them to chill in the fridge for too long. The strawberry glaze will bleed [excuse the pun ;0)] into both chocolates making the black and white lines less defined..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mike's wounded drunken zebra recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Wounded Drunken Zebra Recipe Video: