Steak Au Poivre this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, steak au poivre. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steak Au Poivre is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Steak Au Poivre is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have steak au poivre using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Au Poivre:
- Make ready 1 of Tenderloin or chateaubriand steak.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
- Take 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cognac or brandy.
- Get 1 tbsp of Green peppercorns in a brine.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 of Salt.
- Get 1 of Freshly ground pepper.
Instructions to make Steak Au Poivre:
- Remove the steak from the refrigerator 1 hour before starting.
- Pat dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper and coat with a bit of oil, rubbing with your hands.
- In a skillet on medium heat, melt the butter and oil..
- As they begin bumbling, place the steak in the pan.
- Cook and turn each side and direction every minute until medium rare (135 F).
- Remove the steak and tent with foil on a rack with a plate under.
- Take the skillet off the heat and add the cognac. Ignite the alcohol and shake the pan until the flames die.
- Return to medium heat and add the cream and green peppercorns.
- Being to a boil and cook for 10-15 minutes, until the sauce is thick enough.
- Serve the sauce with the steak.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food steak au poivre recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Steak Au Poivre Recipe Video: