Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, open faced seared beef sirloin tartine. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have open faced seared beef sirloin tartine using 15 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine:
- Prepare 2 of 8oz Seasoned Beef Sirloin.
- Make ready 2 of Onions.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare of Peppercorn Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 2 of Shallot, minced.
- Get 2 tbsp of Green Peppercorns (in brine), roughly chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Cognac.
- Get 1 cup of Beef Stock.
- Take 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 8 slice of Artisan Bread, such as Ciabatta, Flatbread, or Baguette.
- Make ready 2 cup of Arugula.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Get 1 of Pepper.
Instructions to make Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine:
- Season the raw beef sirloin with salt and pepper..
- Place your seasoned sirloin into a sous-vide pouch with a tablespoon of butter..
- Vacuum seal the bag and cook in a water bath at 59.5 C (139.1 F) for 45 minutes **Time and temperature is referenced from Thomas Keller’s Under Pressure sous-vide book**.
- Heat some butter in a sauté pan over medium high heat..
- Add the onions to the pan, and sauté until onions are caramelized..
- Deglaze the pan with a little water occasionally to scrap up the bits on the bottom of the pan..
- Season the onions to taste with salt and pepper, remove onions from pan, and set aside..
- Make the sauce: Heat the butter in a sauté pan over medium high heat..
- Add the shallots and sweat for 1 minute..
- Add the peppercorns and continue to sweat for 1 minute..
- Remove pan from heat..
- Carefully add the Cognac, ignite, and allow the flame to burn off alcohol..
- Return pan to heat, add the stock and reduce by half..
- Add the cream and reduce until the sauce is able to coat the back of a spoon; season with salt to taste and set aside. Hold the sauce warm..
- Toast the bread in a pan with a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper..
- Plate the toasted bread..
- Remove the sirloin from the pouch, slice and set aside..
- Add the meat to the sauce until warmed through..
- Place the meat on top of the bread..
- In a bowl, drizzle the arugula with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to blend..
- Top the meat with the arugula. Serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food open faced seared beef sirloin tartine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine Recipe Video: