Shrimp a la Sabri this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, shrimp a la sabri. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp a la Sabri is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Shrimp a la Sabri is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp a la sabri using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp a la Sabri:
- Take 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Get 2 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of Seafood seasoning to taste.
- Make ready 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1 can of mushrooms, sliced or pieces and stems.
- Get 30 ml of Brandy.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 of small bunch of roughly chopped cilantro.
Instructions to make Shrimp a la Sabri:
- Pat dry shrimp and cover with flour.
- Heat oil and sautée shrimp until they change color.
- Add garlic cloves and seasoning to taste, stir and cook for a minute.
- Add mushrooms to pan and mix well.
- Add brandy and cook for 1 minute for alcohol to evaporate.
- Slowly add cream, mix , bring to a boil, turn off heat and top with cilantro. Enjoy!.
- Serve wih rice and salad.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food shrimp a la sabri recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Shrimp a la Sabri Recipe Video: