Bourbon milkshake this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, bourbon milkshake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bourbon milkshake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Bourbon milkshake is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bourbon milkshake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bourbon milkshake:
- Take 5-6 of Bourbon biscuits.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk (cold).
- Get as needed of Vanilla ice cream.
- Get as needed of Chocolate syrup.
- Get as needed of Cadbury Gems (for decorations but this is optional).
Steps to make Bourbon milkshake:
- Take a mixer jar. Pour chilled milk into it add some Bourbon biscuits, 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and 1 spoon chocolate syrup. Blend everything together..
- Then take a glass drizzle some chocolate syrup inside it (for decoration) then pour Bourbon milk shake into it. Decorate it with some crushed Bourbon biscuits and gems..
- Bourbon milk shake is ready. Enjoy it😋❤.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bourbon milkshake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Bourbon milkshake Recipe Video: