Kicked Up Hot Chocolate this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, kicked up hot chocolate. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kicked Up Hot Chocolate is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Kicked Up Hot Chocolate is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have kicked up hot chocolate using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kicked Up Hot Chocolate:
- Make ready 3 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of coffee liqueur.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dark rum or brandy.
Instructions to make Kicked Up Hot Chocolate:
- In a saucepan, bring the milk and cream to a low boil. Remove from heat..
- Whisk the cocoa powder and vanilla into the milk. Add the sugar and simmer over medium heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Add the coffee liqueur and dark rum(or brandy) and stir well. Remove from heat..
- Take 4 mugs, wet the rims and dip into cocoa powder. Pour hot chocolate into mugs and top with whipped cream and grated chocolate..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food kicked up hot chocolate recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Kicked Up Hot Chocolate Recipe Video: