Banana milkshake this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, banana milkshake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana milkshake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Banana milkshake is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana milkshake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana milkshake:
- Take 5 glass of chilled milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 5 of banana.
- Make ready 2-3 of dates.
- Make ready 7-8 of copped Almonds.
- Prepare as required of Ice cream.
Instructions to make Banana milkshake:
- Peel off the bnanas first and cut it..
- Take a jar pour the chilled milk into it add sugar, bananas and dates, In this shake dates gives a very good flavour and blend it nicely..
- Now pour the mixture into glasses..
- Now add some ice cream on the top, u can add ice cream as much u want (use vanilla, butterscotch or any flavour) I am using butterscotch ice cream..
- Garnish with some chopped Almonds..
- Now the yummy banana milkshake is ready serve it cold..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana milkshake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Banana milkshake Recipe Video: