Fruit Preserved in Brandy/Rum this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, fruit preserved in brandy/rum. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fruit Preserved in Brandy/Rum is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fruit Preserved in Brandy/Rum is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have fruit preserved in brandy/rum using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit Preserved in Brandy/Rum:
- Make ready 1 of enough to cover the fruit Brandy (rum).
- Prepare 1 of Your favorite fruit.
Steps to make Fruit Preserved in Brandy/Rum:
- Thinly slice the fruit. Cut into any shape or size you like. Use dried fruit as-is..
- Put the fruit in an air-tight container, and pour in enough brandy (or rum) to cover everything..
- If possible, leave to soak for a month. If not, leave it for at least a week, before using in cakes and cookies..
- This photo shows pear soaked in rum for over 6 months..
- I used brandy-soaked fruit in this recipe : "Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Aromatic Brandy". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/157006-extravagant-fruit-pound-cake-with-brandy.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food fruit preserved in brandy/rum recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Fruit Preserved in Brandy/Rum Recipe Video: