Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Brandy this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, extravagant fruit pound cake with brandy. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Brandy is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Brandy is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have extravagant fruit pound cake with brandy using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Brandy:
- Make ready 100 grams of Butter.
- Make ready 70 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Take 110 grams of White flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 130 grams of Brandy-soaked fruit.
- Take 1 tbsp of Brandy.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Brandy for brushing on top.
Instructions to make Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Brandy:
- Bring the eggs and butter to room temperature. Line the pound cake pan with parchment paper, and preheat the oven to 170℃. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151090-how-to-neatly-line-a-cake-pan-with-parchment-paper.
- Cut the brandy-soaked fruit into 1 cm chunks, and lightly pat dry excess water with a paper towel..
- Measure all the ingredients. Combine the flour and baking powder, and sift. Set aside 1 tablespoon..
- Cream the butter until it becomes as soft as mayonnaise. (When you are in a hurry, microwave for about 50 seconds at 300 W right after taking out from the fridge.).
- Add the sugar, and mix well until the mixture becomes white and fluffy..
- Beat the eggs well, gradually add to the bowl, and mix. When you add them at once or when they are cold, the mixture will separate..
- Add the brandy. Brandy used to soak fruit will be even more flavorful..
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder, and fold in until there are no flour streaks..
- Coat the fruit with the flour mixture set aside during Step 2 (to prevent from sinking in the batter), and mix with the Step 8 batter..
- Pour the batter into the pan. Drop it on the counter a few times to remove air bubbles, then bake for 40 - 45 minutes at 170℃..
- Take it out from the oven after 11 - 12 minutes. Score the center of the cake so the finish will look beautiful (optional)..
- When baked, remove from the pan. Brush the cake surface with plenty of brandy while the cake is still hot..
- Let it cool on a rack, tightly cover with plastic wrap, and let it set for at least one day. The brandy will be absorbed by the cake and taste more delicious after 2 - 3 days..
- I used this recipe for brandy-soaked fruits. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147071-fruit-preserved-in-brandyrum.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food extravagant fruit pound cake with brandy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Brandy Recipe Video: