Brandy-Soaked Mixed Dried Fruit this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, brandy-soaked mixed dried fruit. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brandy-Soaked Mixed Dried Fruit is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Brandy-Soaked Mixed Dried Fruit is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brandy-soaked mixed dried fruit using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brandy-Soaked Mixed Dried Fruit:
- Prepare 1 of Dried fruits (of your choice).
- Get 1 of Rum or brandy.
- Take 1 of Airtight container (jar etc.).
Steps to make Brandy-Soaked Mixed Dried Fruit:
- Boil water in a large pan to cover the air-tight jar. Immerse the jar and lid in the boiling water and boil for about 5 minutes. Air dry on a clean cloth or rack..
- Put dry fruit in the jar. (Finely chop them if necessary.).
- Pour rum or brandy of your liking into the jar until the dry fruit are just covered..
- Stir well with a spoon etc. Seal with a lid and rest in a cool dark place for about a week until the dry fruit absorb the liqueur well..
- Point 1: Stir well with a clean spoon etc before you eat..
- Point 2: It's better to store the jar at where it keeps the same temperature thorough a year, so I keep the jar at the back of the refrigerator..
- Point 3: Top up the dry fruit and liqueur after you consume some of the fruit or if you have extra dry fruit, then you can enjoy this dessert forever..
- Recommended dried fruit: Various kinds of raisins, figs, orange peel, apricots and cranberries..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food brandy-soaked mixed dried fruit recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brandy-Soaked Mixed Dried Fruit Recipe Video: