Brandied Butter Wreath Cookies * christmas * this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, brandied butter wreath cookies * christmas *. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brandied Butter Wreath Cookies * christmas * is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Brandied Butter Wreath Cookies * christmas * is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have brandied butter wreath cookies * christmas * using 6 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brandied Butter Wreath Cookies * christmas *:
- Make ready 1 cup of soft butter or margarine.
- Get 2 cup of flour.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of powdered sugar, sifted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brandy (any flavor u would like).
- Get 1 of flour as needed (see direction #2).
- Take 1 of various xmas sprinkles, see direction #14.
Instructions to make Brandied Butter Wreath Cookies * christmas *:
- mix all ingredients together to form a workable dough..
- if to wet add flour as needed until it stretches easily and molds well..
- refridgerate dough for an hour..
- preheat oven to 350.
- this will not stick to your countertop or hands as it is greasy. so no additional flour is needed on surface in order to roll this out..
- grab a small ball of dough and gently with 2 hands roll the dough into long thin logs about the size of a #2 pencil in width and 12 inches long..
- cut the 12 inch long in half..
- pinch together one side..
- twist the rolls around each other..
- shape the twist into a circle and pinch all ends together. this form your wreath...
- place onto parchment lined cookie sheet or spray with baking spray..
- repeat until u have no dough left..
- for the decorations....
- u can use any xmas type sprinkles, green & red sugar crystals, red dots, green sprinkles, red sprinkles, nonparalels, small shapes.. this section u will see all the different designs I made with the sprinkles. click on pic to see directions for that design..
- once they are all decorated place baking shhet full of decorated cookies onto middle/upper oven rack and bake for 10 min. or until bottoms of cookies are golden and cookies have "firmed up".
- cool on wire rack..
- serve! :).
- just to let u know.. these cookies are time consuming because of the rolling, twisting and decorating. but they are so cute and so pretty and really decorate up a table so it well worth it.. oh and the flavor.. is awesome!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food brandied butter wreath cookies * christmas * recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brandied Butter Wreath Cookies * christmas * Recipe Video: