Sig's Leek and Crab (or Croutons) Soup this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, sig's leek and crab (or croutons) soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sig's Leek and Crab (or Croutons) Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Sig's Leek and Crab (or Croutons) Soup is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sig's leek and crab (or croutons) soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Leek and Crab (or Croutons) Soup:
- Take 250 of to 300 grams fresh leeks.
- Take 2 of to 3 brown onions.
- Prepare 4 clove of smoked garlic.
- Prepare 50 grams of unsalted butter.
- Take 40 grams of plain flour.
- Take 3/4 liter of vegetable stock (use more if the leeks were large and the soup is to thick).
- Prepare 150 ml of heavy cream ( double cream).
- Get 1 pinch of each salt or salt substitute, dried coriander or flat parsley leaf and fresh ground black pepper.
- Take 2 of to 3 drops or to taste, worcestershire sauce (optional, but recommended ).
- Get 1 tsp of or to taste sherry or brandy (optional, but recommended ).
- Make ready 150 grams of precooked crab ( or use croutons of your choice instead).
Steps to make Sig's Leek and Crab (or Croutons) Soup:
- Wash the leeks well and chop into small rings , reserve some of the rings.
- Peel the onions and the garlic and chop roughly.
- Add the leeks,onions, garlic, butter and saute, do not fry or brown them , dust with the flour until all is used and has slightly thickened the mixture .Add the vegetable stock slowly stirring all the time . Gently cook for about 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly .Puree all with a blender or food processor . Add half the cream , all brandy or sherry if using and season with pepper , salt parsley or coriander and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the precooked crab meat just before serving with the rest of the cream and Leek cutting.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sig's leek and crab (or croutons) soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sig's Leek and Crab (or Croutons) Soup Recipe Video: