Chicken Liver And Brandy Pâté this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, chicken liver and brandy pâté. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Liver And Brandy Pâté is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Liver And Brandy Pâté is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken liver and brandy pâté using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Liver And Brandy Pâté:
- Prepare 10 of Or so chicken livers.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 3 of Rashers of smoked streaky bacon.
- Make ready 50 grams of Salted butter.
- Take 3 pinch of Fresh sage leaves.
- Make ready 3 of Thyme sprigs.
- Take 1 tbsp of Good brandy.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Salt and black pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of Dried mixed herbs for garnish.
- Take 1/2 small of white onion or 2-3 shallots.
Instructions to make Chicken Liver And Brandy Pâté:
- Melt half the butter in a saucepan. Add the onion and garlic and cook till the onion is softened but not browned.
- Chop 1 piece of the bacon, add to the pan with the chicken livers, sage, thyme, salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes till the livers are browned..
- Add the brandy and cook till the livers are cooked through. Whole process should take about 10 - 12 minutes..
- Transfer the pan contents to a food processor and blend till fluffy. Set aside and allow to cool..
- In the same pan, add the rest of the butter and fry the remaining bacon in it but not till it's crispy! Bacon should be cooked but still pliable..
- Transfer the p?t? mix to a dish. Layer the bacon on top covering the p?t? and pour the remaining butter from the pan around the edges to create a seal over the p?t?. Sprinkle the dried herbs over the top.
- Allow to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours before eating. The purpose of the bacon and butter seal is that it keeps your p?t? fresh for longer, I usually discard it when eating the p?t?..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken liver and brandy pâté recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chicken Liver And Brandy Pâté Recipe Video: