Strawberry Milkshake Jelly this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, strawberry milkshake jelly. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Milkshake Jelly is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Strawberry Milkshake Jelly is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have strawberry milkshake jelly using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Milkshake Jelly:
- Get 1 sachet of agar-agar (7 gr).
- Prepare 250 gr of strawberries.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Strawberry Milkshake Jelly:
- Wash the strawberries and core them. Blend them but only for a few seconds..
- Boil water, sugar, salt, and agar-agar. Stir continuously..
- When it's boiling, add strawberries, then milk. Stir well..
- Pour into molds and wait until the jelly is set. I used agar-agar because it can stand the heat and it'll stay firm after hours outside of the fridge..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food strawberry milkshake jelly recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Strawberry Milkshake Jelly Recipe Video: