Sig's Prawn, Fennel and Potato Salad this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sig's prawn, fennel and potato salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sig's Prawn, Fennel and Potato Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Sig's Prawn, Fennel and Potato Salad is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sig's prawn, fennel and potato salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Prawn, Fennel and Potato Salad:
- Make ready 250 grams of salad potatoes.
- Make ready 200 grams of ready cooked, well drained King Prawns.
- Prepare 1 of small bulb of fresh fennel.
- Take 1/4 of red chilli.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of wild garlic salt.
- Take 1 tsp of tomato puree (paste).
- Take 50 grams of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brandy.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of fresh orange juice.
Instructions to make Sig's Prawn, Fennel and Potato Salad:
- First boil the potatoes in their skins in salted water. When cooked cool them completely, peel them and then cut into bite size chunks. Set aside. Drain the prawns well, set aside..
- Clear the fennel of the outer leaves and grate the bulb on a medium grater, or larger if you prefer.
- Very thinly slice the chilli. Take out any seeds and discard them. Then slice them as thinly as possible..
- Add the fennel, pat prawns dry,add to your potatoes. Mix carefully. Set aside.
- Now make a medium runny sauce from all the other ingredients, add the chilli.Make sure to wash your hands after as chilli can be irritating.
- Add to potatoes and gently mix the sauce under well, put in chiller for two or so hours..
- Serve on a bed of mixed salad..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sig's prawn, fennel and potato salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sig's Prawn, Fennel and Potato Salad Recipe Video: