Sugarfree Fig and Apricot Milkshake this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, sugarfree fig and apricot milkshake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sugarfree Fig and Apricot Milkshake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Sugarfree Fig and Apricot Milkshake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sugarfree fig and apricot milkshake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sugarfree Fig and Apricot Milkshake:
- Make ready 100 gms of dried apricots soaked for 30 minutes.
- Take 100 gms of dried figs soaked for 30 minutes.
- Prepare 500 ml of plain chilled milk.
- Make ready 3-4 of almonds slivered.
Steps to make Sugarfree Fig and Apricot Milkshake:
- Chop the apricots and figs into smaller pieces after checking if they have turned soft after soaking. They should look puffed up.
- For one serving, combine 100 ml milk and 1 tbsn heaped of chopped apricots and figs each.
- Blend till smooth without any water or sugar.
- Serve chilled or with ice cubes if desired garnished with slivered almonds.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food sugarfree fig and apricot milkshake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sugarfree Fig and Apricot Milkshake Recipe Video: