Fig Gelatin this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, fig gelatin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fig Gelatin is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Fig Gelatin is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have fig gelatin using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fig Gelatin:
- Make ready 4 of fresh figs.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Get 5 g of unflavored gelatin powder.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of apricot brandy.
Instructions to make Fig Gelatin:
- Peel the skin off the figs..
- In a sauce pan, add the water, sugar and brandy. Heat over low heat. Add the figs and simmer it for 10 minutes. (The syrup turns light pink color!).
- Turn off the heat and when it's cool enough, store in a container with lid in the refrigerator overnight..
- Take the figs out from the syrup. Cut into quarters gently and set the figs in the small glasses..
- Heat syrup in a sauce pan until boiling. Turn off, add gelatin and mix well to dissolve..
- Pour into the glasses on top of the figs and chill for 2 hours, until set..
- Yaay! Enjoy your fresh dessert!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food fig gelatin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Fig Gelatin Recipe Video: