Soy Milk Eggnog this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, soy milk eggnog. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soy Milk Eggnog is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Soy Milk Eggnog is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have soy milk eggnog using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Soy Milk Eggnog:
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 125 ml of Soy Milk.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Take to taste of Vanilla extract.
- Get of Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Cloves to taste.
- Take of Rum or Bourbon Whiskey or Brandy if you desire.
Steps to make Soy Milk Eggnog:
- In a milk pan, beat the egg. Add the milk and sugar, then blend with a hand blender or with a whisk..
- Cook over low heat. Add the spices and vanilla, stirring constantly until thick. (Do not burn it!).
- Remove the clove. Add the liquor and blend well with a hand blender. All set to enjoy your healthy Christmas drink!.
- ＊note＊ I added 1 Tbsp Cointreau. and it was yum!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food soy milk eggnog recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Soy Milk Eggnog Recipe Video: