Peppermelt steak this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, peppermelt steak. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peppermelt steak is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Peppermelt steak is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have peppermelt steak using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peppermelt steak:
- Make ready 4 of steaks, about 250g each, use your favourite cut.
- Take 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare 30 ml of vegetable oil.
- Take 4 slice of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of ●● Sauce ●●.
- Make ready 2 tsp of black pepper corns, crushed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of green pepper corns, crushed.
- Take 50 grams of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Get 50 ml of brandy.
- Prepare 100 ml of beef stock.
- Get 250 ml of cream.
Instructions to make Peppermelt steak:
- Season raw steaks with salt and ground black pepper..
- Melt butter with oil in a med to high preheated pan, add steak and cook to you liking. Remove, wrap in tin foil and set aside..
- Turn heat to medium. Add the butter and green and black pepper corns and brandy, fry for about 2 minutes..
- Add flour to the pan to make a light dough with the pan juices, let cook for 30 seconds..
- Begin adding the stock bit by bit, whisking constantly so it doesn't get lumpy. Do the same with the cream..
- Let it cook until it thickens to your liking on a low / medium heat, check for salt and add some if needed..
- Place the steaks on plates. Top each one with a slice of cheese followed by pepper sauce..
- Serve with your favourite side dish, here is a few suggestions. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338924-curry-pasta-salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359804-potato-bake-easiest-and-tastiest https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364321-oval-cheese-and-tomato-bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359714-carrot-and-potato-mash https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341572-garlic-mashed-potatoes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356196-cheesy-fries https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340942-double-cheese-and-tomato-braai-bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362192-the-best-roast-potatoes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food peppermelt steak recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Peppermelt steak Recipe Video: