Catalan Three kings' cake this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, catalan three kings' cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Catalan Three kings' cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Catalan Three kings' cake is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have catalan three kings' cake using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Catalan Three kings' cake:
- Prepare of Sourdough.
- Make ready 2 grams of fresh yeast.
- Take 90 grams of bread flour.
- Make ready 60 ml of whole milk.
- Take of Dough.
- Make ready 1 large of egg.
- Make ready 350 grams of bread flour.
- Prepare 80 of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 15 ml of cointreau.
- Get 15 ml of orange flower water.
- Get 7 grams of fresh yeast.
- Make ready 60 ml of whole milk.
- Take 70 grams of unsalted butter.
- Take of Marzipan.
- Prepare 75 grams of groung almond.
- Get 25 grams of ground hazelnut.
- Make ready 15 grams of ground walnut.
- Get 15 grams of ground coconut.
- Prepare 85 grams of powdered sugar.
- Get 1 of egg yolk.
- Take of Topping.
- Prepare 60 ml of pomace brandy (ex. grappa).
- Take 50 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- Make ready 30 grams of almond.
- Get 1 of box of dried and candied fruit.
- Prepare ml of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Catalan Three kings' cake:
- Sourdough: Warm the milk a bit. Mix the yeast and the flour. Add the milk and knead. Let it rest (and raise) for 12 hours..
- Marzipan: mix all the ingedients, make a ball, wrap it in plastic wrap amd let it rest in the fridge for around 10-12 hours..
- Dough: mix the milk, the cointreau, the orange flower water. In another bowl mix the flour, the sourdough (must crumble it), the yeast, the sugar and the salt..
- Add the liquids and the butter (slightly melted) and kneed it. Cover it with a wet cloth amd let it rest u til it doubles its original volume..
- Press the mass down to take out the air and make a ball. Rub vegetal oil in your hands and make a hole in the middle of the ball and stretch it carefully until you have a crown. Flat the sides and put the crown on a oven-tray (covered in paper).
- Put the marzipan in the crown. Once done take the exterior side of the mass and cover the marzipan. Cover t once more with a wet cloth amd let it double its volume..
- Topping: Mix the brandy and the sugar and paint the crown. Beat the egg and paint the crown over the sugar. Put the candied fruts andthe almonds on it..
- Put in he oven for 25-30 minutes. Let it cool down before serving.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food catalan three kings' cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Catalan Three kings' cake Recipe Video: