FRENCH COUNTRY BEEF STEW this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, french country beef stew. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
FRENCH COUNTRY BEEF STEW is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. FRENCH COUNTRY BEEF STEW is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook french country beef stew using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make FRENCH COUNTRY BEEF STEW:
- Prepare 2 lb of beef or lamb.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brandy.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of parsley.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 3 large of bay leaf.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 3 medium of carrots sliced.
- Make ready 28 oz of can whole tomatoes squished in hand keep the juices to add also.
- Take 1 lb of mushrooms I used king oyster mushrooms thats what I hade but use your favorite.
- Get 2 medium of onion sliced thinly.
- Get 1/4 of peeling of medium orange.
Instructions to make FRENCH COUNTRY BEEF STEW:
- In a bowl combine 1/2 cup brandy, beef, 2 tablespoons oil, parsley, salt, thyme, pepper, bay leaves. Coat meat completely.
- Cover bowl; refrigerate 2 hours, stirring occasionally. After 2 hours, drain meat, reserving marinade..
- In large saucepan or Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoons of oil, add meat, a few pieces at a time. Brown on all sides..
- Add tomatoes and juices, onions, orange peel, reserved marinade. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer (covered) for 1 hour..
- If you cannot use alcohol make a simple syrup and heat it and then steep some chopped raisins or dates in it for an hour or two, and then use some liquid from that instead of the brandy. That way you're adding some flavor, but without the alcohol. Much like the other suggestions, it won't be exactly the same as adding brandy or other liquor, though..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food french country beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
FRENCH COUNTRY BEEF STEW Recipe Video: