Mocha - Java Milkshake this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, mocha - java milkshake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mocha - Java Milkshake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Mocha - Java Milkshake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mocha - java milkshake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mocha - Java Milkshake:
- Make ready 2 cup of coffee icecream . ( any coffee flavored ice cream will do) mine had chocolate chunks in it and was full on coffee flavored, grounds in it, chocolate and all..
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Dutch -processed cocoa powder ( I used just unsweetened cocoa powder).
- Take 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- Take 1/3 cup of cold coffee.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk (any milk will do).
- Get 1 of whipped cream ( for garnish).
- Make ready 1 of melted chocolate (for garnish).
Steps to make Mocha - Java Milkshake:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth. Pour into a glass, top with whipped cream and add your melted chocolate, sprinkles like I did, or any topping you like :)..
- For homemade whipped cream just throw in 2 cups heavy whipping cream, 3 or 4 tbls granulated sugar, and 3 tsp to 4 tsp of vanilla. Depends how sweet you like it. :). Mix until you see soft peeks and is very fluffy. It'll break when you scoop it :). If that's how you explain it haha..
- I found this online because my husband bought this crazy strong coffee ice cream and I couldn't handle the icecream itself so I needed it in a drink or something to be able to eat it. I Googled coffee shakes and found this. It actually is extremely good. You will love it if you love coffee like I do :). Enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mocha - java milkshake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mocha - Java Milkshake Recipe Video: