Gyros Casserole this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, gyros casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gyros Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Gyros Casserole is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have gyros casserole using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gyros Casserole:
- Make ready 2 lb of gyros.
- Get 2 cup of vegetable bullion.
- Get 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take of brandy.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- Take 1/2 lb of grated cheese.
Instructions to make Gyros Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Fry up the gyros and fill in casserole dish. Check my other recipes for instructions on how to marinate pork for gyros..
- Bring bullion to a boil..
- Mix flour with some water to a smooth runny consistency..
- Add slowly to the boiling bullion while constantly mixing until it thickens to a sauce..
- Add sour cream and tomato paste..
- Add pepper, salt and brandy to taste..
- Pour sauce over meat and add grated cheese..
- Bake until cheese is melted. Serve with rice or French fries..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food gyros casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Gyros Casserole Recipe Video: