Sangria! Sangria! this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, sangria! sangria!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sangria! Sangria! is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Sangria! Sangria! is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sangria! sangria! using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sangria! Sangria!:
- Get 1/2 cup of brandy.
- Take 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Get 1/3 cup of frozen lemonade concentrate.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of orange juice.
- Get 1 of bottle dry red wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of triple sec.
- Take 1 of lemon, sliced into rounds.
- Make ready 1 of orange, sliced into rounds.
- Prepare 1 of lime, sliced into rounds.
- Get 8 of maraschino cherries.
- Prepare 1 of apple sliced.
- Make ready 8 of strawberries sliced.
- Prepare 2 cup of carbonated water (optional).
- Take 1/4 cup of white sugar (optional).
Instructions to make Sangria! Sangria!:
- In a large pitcher or bowl, mix together the brandy, lemon juice, lemonade concentrate, orange juice, red wine, triple sec, and sugar. Float slices of lemon, orange and lime, maraschino cherries, apple, and strawberries in the mixture. Refrigerate overnight for best flavor. For a fizzy sangria, add club soda just before serving..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sangria! sangria! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sangria! Sangria! Recipe Video: