One-Pot Simple Custard Cream this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, one-pot simple custard cream. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One-Pot Simple Custard Cream is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. One-Pot Simple Custard Cream is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have one-pot simple custard cream using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make One-Pot Simple Custard Cream:
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ■Cake flour.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of ■Cornstarch.
- Get 60 grams of ●Sugar.
- Get 300 grams of ●Milk.
- Prepare 2 of ●L size eggs.
- Make ready 15 grams of ●Butter.
- Get 1/4 of Vanilla bean stalk (extract is also OK).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Brandy.
Instructions to make One-Pot Simple Custard Cream:
- Add the ■ cake flour and cornstarch to a pot and heat. Use a whisk to mix in a circular motion (about 20 seconds)..
- Add all of the ● ingredients to the pot and mix until the sides of the pot begin to bubble..
- If it looks like this remove from the heat, allow to cool, then add the brandy and it's complete. Please be sure to cool in the refrigerator..
- In the pictures, I used double the ingredients for 20..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food one-pot simple custard cream recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
One-Pot Simple Custard Cream Recipe Video: