Roasted Ham with Honey Glaze this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, roasted ham with honey glaze. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Ham with Honey Glaze is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Roasted Ham with Honey Glaze is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have roasted ham with honey glaze using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Ham with Honey Glaze:
- Get of Honey glaze.
- Make ready 100 grams of Honey.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Water.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ＊ Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ＊ Coriander (powdered).
- Make ready 1 tsp of ＊ Grand fennel (powdered).
- Take 3 clove of ＊ Garlic.
- Get 1 large of ＊ Bay leaf.
- Make ready 1 of ＊ Cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 of ＊ Red chili pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ＊ Star anise (powdered).
- Prepare 1 large of leaf ＊ Bay leaf.
- Get 2 tsp of ＊ Orange zest.
- Take 100 ml of ● Brandy.
- Take 2 tbsp of ● Soy sauce and meat juices as needed.
- Get of Roast ham.
- Take 1 1/5 kg of ♢ Pork.
- Make ready 1 of ♢ Salt and pepper (a generous sprinkling).
- Prepare 100 ml of each ♢ White wine, water.
Instructions to make Roasted Ham with Honey Glaze:
- (I used pork that was tied up with string. If you use one that isn't tied, tie it yourself using string so that it keeps a nice shape.) Preheat the oven to 160°C..
- Season with lots of salt and pepper. Place the ♢ ingredients into a heat-resistant container or pot..
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in an oven preheated to 325°F (160°C). Bake for 2 1/2 - 3 hours..
- This what it will look like midway through. You don't need to ladle the juices over the meat..
- (20 minutes before it's done baking) Measure out the honey and add 100 g to a pot. I recommend using a deep pot for this. Turn the heat to medium. Add 2 tablespoons of water and mix..
- Measure out the ＊ ingredients..
- After 7-8 minutes the glaze will be a caramel color....
- Add the prepared ingredients from Step 6..
- Add the ● ingredients and lower the heat to medium-low..
- Add the roasted ham and the strained meat juices and bring to a simmer..
- Turn the ham and let it simmer. Repeat these two steps, watching carefully. This should take about 20 minutes (adjust the heat so that it doesn't boil over)..
- Once the entire ham is glazed, it's done. Cut the string with scissors and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roasted ham with honey glaze recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Roasted Ham with Honey Glaze Recipe Video: