Foinikota this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, foinikota. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Foinikota is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Foinikota is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have foinikota using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Foinikota:
- Get of Foinikota.
- Make ready 80 of pitted dried dates.
- Get 80 of walnuts.
- Take 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 cup of vegetable butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of orange juice.
- Make ready 6 spoons of cognac.
- Prepare 35 ml of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 kg of baking flour.
- Take of Syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 pack of coconut flakes.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 cup of honey.
Steps to make Foinikota:
- If dates not pitted, remove the kernel..
- Add a walnut in each date.
- Add vegetable oil and vegetable butter in a big bowl and beat together until they become uniform..
- Put sugar, and continue beating until they become creamy..
- Put orange juice, cognac, vanilla, and baking powder. And continue beating..
- Put flour, bit by bit, and beat. Stop putting flour when the mixture does not stick on hands, and you can form small balls with it. It's okay if you don't use all of the flour..
- Form small balls, and in each ball put a walnut-date. Don't put much mixture, as you will do a total of 80 foinikota..
- Bake at 160-180°, using a baking paper until they brown lightly. Approx. 25-30 minutes.
- Let the not-yet-finished foinikota cool down..
- (Syrup preparation).
- Put the honey, water, and sugar in a pot, and boil until they become uniform. (approx. 5 minutes).
- Put a foinikoto in the syrup, and then roll in the coconut flakes until evenly coated..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food foinikota recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Foinikota Recipe Video: