Avocolada Smoothie this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, avocolada smoothie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Avocolada Smoothie is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Avocolada Smoothie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook avocolada smoothie using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Avocolada Smoothie:
- Get 1/2 cup of canned pineapple chunks with the juice.
- Get 1/3 cup of canned coconut milk (shake well!).
- Take 1 of medium avocado.
- Take 6 of ice cubes.
- Take 1/3 of a banana.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of washed spinach.
Steps to make Avocolada Smoothie:
- Add ingredients one by one in the blender and blend until smooth. Depending on how how thick or thin you like your smoothies, you can always add more. I like mine thin, so I added more of the liquid ingredients and a couple more ice cubes, and blended longer. My husband likes his thicker, so I used 1/2 a banana instead of a 1/3 and didn't blend as long..
- Enjoy all to yourself, or share with others! Great for breakfast or a mid day treat!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food avocolada smoothie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Avocolada Smoothie Recipe Video: