Protein SMOOTHie this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, protein smoothie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Protein SMOOTHie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Protein SMOOTHie is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook protein smoothie using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Protein SMOOTHie:
- Prepare 1/2 pc of avocado.
- Take 1 tbsp of instant coffee of choice (I use 3in1).
- Get 1 scoop of whey powder.
- Make ready 200 g of water (if you like it thicker you may reduce to 125-150g).
Steps to make Protein SMOOTHie:
- Put the avocado into a blender.
- Put the water first, then the powder mixture. Depends with the type of blender you're using, I put my powder last bcs I have to flip the bottle later on so the powder doesn't get stuck on the other side of the bottle. If you're using normal blender, you may add all ingredients in one go..
- Blend that beauty for around 1 minute..
- The smoothie will come up so smooth, it'll look like a chocolate milkshake..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food protein smoothie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Protein SMOOTHie Recipe Video: