Sig's Rich Fruit Sauce with Prawns and Halloumi this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sig's rich fruit sauce with prawns and halloumi. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sig's Rich Fruit Sauce with Prawns and Halloumi is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Sig's Rich Fruit Sauce with Prawns and Halloumi is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sig's rich fruit sauce with prawns and halloumi using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Rich Fruit Sauce with Prawns and Halloumi:
- Prepare 8 slice of of thin cut Halloumi (Greek frying/grilling cheese).
- Prepare 16 large of ready cooked prawns.
- Make ready 400 grams of blackberries.
- Make ready 2 large of tablespoons runny honey.
- Get 1 tbsp of cognac or brandy.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Port.
- Take 1 of tablespoon cornflour.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 tablespoons water.
Steps to make Sig's Rich Fruit Sauce with Prawns and Halloumi:
- Put your cognac, port and honey into a small saucepan. Mix the honey with the alcohol stirring it until they have infused over heat..
- Add 200 grams of the berries and gently simmer until they pop and release their juice..
- Take the mixture of the heat and cool slightly. With a blender mix until smooth.
- With a fine sieve separate the seeds from the juice. I use the handle of a wooden spoon to stir the juice gently through the sieve. It will be thicker then just normal juice and smooth.Discard the seeds , return juice back to the pot.
- Reheat gently .Mix the cornflour with the water, add to the juice until it slightly thickens to a sauce . Take of heat . Add the rest of the berries and leave to cool..
- This mixture can be used for savouries and puddings alike. It keeps 2-3 days in fridge ..
- Heat frying pan and fry the halloumi from both sides to brown, it should not be rubbery when cooked..
- Arrange cheese as served here Iwith lettuce , prawns and the sauce. I had this as a light lunch but it could equally serve as a starter..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sig's rich fruit sauce with prawns and halloumi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sig's Rich Fruit Sauce with Prawns and Halloumi Recipe Video: